IMPORTANT © COPYRIGHT NOTICE

The work contained in my blog is copyrighted © ElauZa. All rights reserved.
My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published,transmitted or uploaded in any form without my written permission.

Wednesday 17 May 2017

WIP-Beastly Human or Human Beast - 5

Medium : Polychromos on Canson C à grain A3 paper
Dimensions : 32 x 16 cm
Type of work : Work in progress 
Reference photo : Pinterest (Owl) - New Master Academy (Model)
Target date : 06/2017
Total working time : 3h00

It's the fifth drawing of a serie : 
Beastly human or Human beast ?
This serie will be my graduation work for this (school)year.
The goal is to show that the expressions of humans and animals are sometimes very close.
The first drawing of this serie is here
The second drawing is here
The third drawing is here
The fourth drawing is  here

I finally have chosen for no background because it works distracting from the subject.

More layers on both

No comments:

Post a Comment