IMPORTANT © COPYRIGHT NOTICE

The work contained in my blog is copyrighted © ElauZa. All rights reserved.
My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published,transmitted or uploaded in any form without my written permission.

Monday 5 October 2015

Drawing - Milkpot

Medium : Polychromos on canson C à grain A3 paper
Dimensions : 30 x 21 cm
Type of work : Colored Pencil Magazine Challenge September 2015
Reference photo : Sally Robertson - Vintage teapot - copyright released 
Target date : 10/10/2015
Today's working time : 4h

I've been sick and I could'nt begin on time to get the entire planned drawing drawn. I've cropped the original photo to get it done on time.

The most values and tones are done. 
Needing more adjustments but it's still good, I think.



#colored pencil magazine
#polychromos
#stillife
#coloredpencil

No comments:

Post a Comment